Friday, August 7, 2009

I've moved to Baltimore

Dear blog readers,

Life happens when you you are busy making other plans. I started this blog with the intention of writing atleast for a year about "art in Athens." But it so happened that my husband and I moved to Baltimore unexpectedly and so as you can see, I will have to discontinue posting on this blog.

I might post about art in general on this or a new blog but definitely the focus cannot be "art in Athens,"as I cannot talk to artists in the area anymore.

That said, I must express how much I liked this blog and intereactions with local artists that it brought along. In some ways, I became one of "Athensians" by interacting more closely with the artists and the local community. Thank you all for reading the posts and encouraging me through emails and comments. I truly appreciate your response.

Hope I keep seeing you in the blogosphere!
Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment